Knowing your risk factors for heart disease or diabetes is the first step in prevention and staying healthy. To learn more about these conditions and the other topics discussed in our recent blog posts, look through the helpful links below.
- This article from the American College of Gastroenterology website answers many frequently asked questions about acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD.
- You can also read more about the basics of heartburn and reflux disease on the American Gastroenterological Association website.
- Are you at risk for type-II diabetes? This short test from the American Diabetes Association can help you to find out.
- If you are at an increased risk for diabetes, read the information found at the National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse (NDIC) to learn more about how to reduce your risk.
- This health guide found on The New York Times website provides more information about the causes, symptoms, treatment, and more of diabetes mellitus.
- Learn about your possible risk factors for heart disease from the American Heart Association.
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder that leads to seizures. Read about epilepsy and its causes from PubMed Health.
- This article from the American Brain Tumor Association goes into detail about the different types of brain tumors and their treatment.
- The Los Angeles Times explores the many potential benefits of palliative care in this article.
- You can read more about the purpose of palliative care from the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization website.
Learn more about staying healthy by contacting the friendly staff of Riverside Community Hospital at (951) 788-3000.